Get ready to work on your personal development plan!
During this training session you will learn about personal development and plan it. It will help you to know yourself better, discover your bad and good habits, increase your confidence and start to work on your desired areas of personal development.
This training session will help you:
- Learn key areas of personal development;
- Improve your self-reflection, self-assessment skills;
- Improve your problem solving and decision making skills.
Complete the following activities:
- Get familiar with handouts: Personal Development 11 Key areas. You may also watch a video about personal development skills.
- Name at least one area you are confident in and one they are not. What type of professions do you think would match well with every area? Compare this to the jobs you have or wish to have.
- Get familiar with handouts: Personal Development Snapshot.
- Get familiar with handouts: Personal Development Plan.
- Implement your Personal Development Snapshot.
- Implement your Personal Development Plan.
This activity includes best practices of Stratis Consulting provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.