Get ready to practice critical thinking!
During this training session you will learn how critical thinking can help for career development and practice critical thinking skills through the elements of Blooms Digital Taxonomy.
This training session will help you to:
- recognize new challenges of the changing world;
- learn to judge the value of information critically;
- acquire the methods of decision making;
- deepen knowledge about Bloom’s taxonomy.
Complete the following activities:
- Form a team of six people to work together.
- Search on the Internet for CV templates and choose one representing the common interest of your team.
- Analyse your chosen CV with Bloom's taxonomy.
- Improve CV using critical thinking skills.
- Prepare your CV.
- Read your CV and find 3 to 5 strong points in your CV and 3 to 5 weak elements.
- Recap main elements of critical thinking and Bloom’s Taxonomy. Work on the weak points of your CV and develop stronger indications for its enhancement. Use handouts: Must-Have Tips and apply critical thinking skills.
This activity includes best practices of Jaunimo karjeros centras provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Get activity badge
Get activity badge subtitle
Earners of this badge participated in the mind development training session on critical thinking as part of the DARE - Day One Alliance for Employability project. The aim of this training session was to learn how critical thinking can help for career development and practice critical thinking skills through the elements of Blooms Digital Taxonomy.
This badge is the digitally verified micro-credential that you got to know the following:
- foster critical thinking skills;
- select information, remember important facts;
- evaluate ideas;
- express different points of view;
- apply problem solving and argumentation;
- use decision-making processes and form independent opinions;
- communicate thoughts clearly and openly;
- enhance creative writing and public speaking skills.
The project is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Émis par l'organisateur ou code QR à scanner
Complete training session activities.