Accept the YES challenge!
In this activity, you will be able to assess your unique personal character strengths using a standardized test. This will help you focus on things that went well to learn making conscious decisions. This challenge will help you to focus on your strengths to identify and use them consciously – and maybe even in new ways.
This training session will help you to:
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Set goals to improve your skills where needed.
- Identify and seize opportunities.
Complete the following activities:
1. The “Me at my best” activity
2. Brief introduction to Positive Psychology
Watch the following video and read additional materials to know more about positive psychology.
3. Character strengths survey
This activity includes best practices of IFTE (Initiative for Teaching Entrepreneurship) provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.