Get ready to learn how the business works!
During this training session you will concentrate on business administration, development and implementation of business ideas, marketing and advertising of the product.
This training session will help you to understand:
- Importance of business ideas for the economy and how new business ideas are discovered and developed.
- Opportunities and risks that are involved in the implementation of a business idea.
- Various kinds of employment on offer.
- How businesses are classified according to size.
Complete the following activities:
- Discuss the modes of employment, employees vs self-employed.
- Learn what is an entrepreneur and entrepreneurship.
- Form a team to work together. Search on the internet for the information: what other criteria than size we can use to distinguish businesses?
- Discuss business separation by size.
- Discuss the benefits and the risks of entrepreneurship.
- Discuss the steps of business, starting from an idea until launching a product/service.
- Complete the test exercises from the Learners manual (page 27).
This activity includes best practices of WKO (Austrian Federal Economic Chamber) provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.