Get ready to learn the fundamentals of economics!
This activity will help you to understand fundamental economic connections, which shows how the world of work functions and what you need to be successful.
This training session will help you to understand:
- What the economy is and what it means in reality.
- How to effectively define and achieve your own aims.
- What the meaning of work is.
- The different ways to earn money.
- What’s vital for finding a job and keeping it in the present working world.
Complete the following activities:
- Learner about the Maslow Pyramid.
- Fill in the table “And now, your wishes” in the Learners manual (page 9).
- Аnswer the questions on the Learners manual (page 15): “Economic viability – or the question: How do you achieve maximum success with a reasonable investment?”.
- Learn about the cycles of the economy.
- Complete the test exercises from the Learners manual (page 30).
This activity includes best practices of WKO (Austrian Federal Economic Chamber) provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Get activity badge
Get activity badge subtitle
Earners of this badge participated in the Employment Lab training session on basics of economics as part of the DARE - Day One Alliance for Employability project. The aim of this training session was to introduce the fundamental economic interrelationships and how the working world works.
This badge is the digitally verified micro-credential that you got to know the following:
- Understand the soft skills related to entrepreneurship.
- Understand the environment of business.
- Understand the economic environment of a business.
The project is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Issued by organiser or scanning QR code
Complete training session activities.