Get ready to practice emotional intelligence!
During this training session you will be able to understand the importance of emotional intelligence that would let you manage your own emotions in positive ways, to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict. It will help you to build stronger relationships, and achieve your career and personal goals.
This training session will help you:
- recognise and control emotions;
- understand what others are telling or saying to you;
- to develop effective ways of dealing with change;
- create your own timeline with the most important life changes;
- find ways to overcome stressful situations and reduce stress.
Complete the following activities:
- Get familiar with the concept of emotional awareness and intelligence. Take handouts: “How Emotionally Intelligent Are You?” and do a self – evaluation emotional intelligence quiz.
- Create your own timeline, marking the most important life events/changes (school, work, family, etc.) drawing them on a sheet of paper (you can use an online timeline creator - www.tiki-toki.com).
- Brainstorm on things that cause stress for you and write them down. What are the ways to overcome stressful situations and reduce stress? Fill in the handouts: “Stress and Me” and discuss the outcomes in pairs.
This activity includes best practices of Jaunimo karjeros centras provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Get activity badge
Get activity badge subtitle
Earners of this badge participated in the emotional intelligence training session on career planning as part of the DARE - Day One Alliance for Employability project. The aim of this training session was to learn to manage emotions in positive ways and relieve stress. That would help to build stronger relationships with others and achieve career and personal goals.
This badge is the digitally verified micro-credential that you got to know the following:
- elements that define emotional intelligence;
- strategies of how to strengthen emotional competence;
- awareness of the stress agents.
The project is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Issued by organiser or scanning QR code
Complete training session activities.