Get ready to learn about career development!
This activity will help you to learn career development theory, develop positive attitudes towards work and life and to provide the relevant career understanding that also corresponds to personal needs.
This training session will help you:
- Deepen knowledge about career theories.
- Expand evidence of success.
- To distinguish how to measure success.
Complete the following activities:
- Read the handouts: “History of career development” and underline 3 to 5 of the most important ideas.
- Read the handouts: “How successful are you?” and choose one question you could answer well and one question not so well. Write down from 3 to 5 words or phrases to every question.
This activity includes best practices of Jaunimo karjeros centras provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Get activity badge
Get activity badge subtitle
Earners of this badge participated in the mind development training session on career development as part of the DARE - Day One Alliance for Employability project. The aim of this training session was to provide an overview of the career development theory and develop positive attitudes towards work.
This badge is the digitally verified micro-credential that you got to know the following:
- Read and analyse texts paying attention to the most useful information.
- Interpret information.
- Communicate your thoughts.
- Enhance public speaking skills.
- Use creativity in career planning.
- Assess personal strengths and weaknesses.
The project is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Issued by organiser or scanning QR code
Complete training session activities.