Get ready to practice critical thinking!
During this training session you will learn about ERR methodology and practice the ERR framework through experiential learning.
This training session will help you:
- understand the ERR model as a learning process;
- understand what one knows or thinks;
- deepen your knowledge of how to organise thoughts;
- expand knowledge about the evocation, realization and reflection processes.
Complete the following activities:
- Assume yourself as a senior year student in a secondary school. How did you imagine your future career? Think, and write 3 to 5 main points of your dream career at that time.
- Read handouts: “Design Your Ideal Career”. While reading, you need to mark the main points:
- which were new to you (mark with +);
- which you disagree (mark with - ) ;
- which you confusing or unclear (mark with ?);
- which you knew before reading (mark with *).
This activity includes best practices of Jaunimo karjeros centras provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Get activity badge
Get activity badge subtitle
Earners of this badge participated in the mind development training session on career development as part of the DARE - Day One Alliance for Employability project. The aim of this training session was to learn about ERR methodology and practice the ERR framework through experiential learning.
This badge is the digitally verified micro-credential that you got to know the following:
- apply critical analyses;
- active learning processes;
- rate different opinions and raise different questions;
- develop implementation plans;
- apply information to their needs/ plans;
- express ideas freely and find arguments to support their ideas.
The project is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Issued by organiser or scanning QR code
Complete training session activities.