Earners of this badge participated in the mind development training session on career development as part of the DARE - Day One Alliance for Employability project. The aim of this training session was to understand the importance of digital literacy and improve competence to analyze and interpret media messages.
This badge is the digitally verified micro-credential that you got to know the following:
- judge the relevance of the source and its content;
- discover, detect fake news and misinformation;
- distinguish risks and threats in digital environments;
- read and analyse texts using critical thinking questioning;
- use analytical skills in career planning;
- ability to use materials appropriately.
The project is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.