Earners of this badge participated in the mind development training session on critical thinking as part of the DARE - Day One Alliance for Employability project. The aim of this training session was to learn how critical thinking can help for career development and practice critical thinking skills through the elements of Blooms Digital Taxonomy.
This badge is the digitally verified micro-credential that you got to know the following:
- foster critical thinking skills;
- select information, remember important facts;
- evaluate ideas;
- express different points of view;
- apply problem solving and argumentation;
- use decision-making processes and form independent opinions;
- communicate thoughts clearly and openly;
- enhance creative writing and public speaking skills.
The project is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.